Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2011 Term 1 Reflections



I find Secondary 2 a lot harder than Secondary 1. At the start of the year, I had difficulties understanding what is being taught. In Term 1, I learned more about chemistry. I learned about the atomic structure, ionic and covalent bonding and also word equations. As it was a new topic to me, at first I found it quite hard to understand, however, after many practices and help from my friends, I finally managed to understand most of it. I find that word equation is quite tough as it needs you to understand very well and also need a lot of practice. As for the term test, I think I did not so badly. However, there is still lots of room for improvement as I need to improve on the word equations. Until now, I still have some problems doing word equations hence this means that I would need to work double hard on that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment