Thursday, September 8, 2011

2011 Term 3 Reflections


I think that this term was quite easy. We learnt about lenses, colours of light and ecology. To me, lenses was quite difficult. We had to remember all the types of images that can be formed with a convex lens, know the properties of it and the uses. It was because we needed to draw the ray diagram. However, after much practice, I am able to understand more. I think that ecology was quite easy. We need to know food chains, adaptations and carbon cycle. It was quite easy to understand and remember. Colours of light was also quite easy. Once I was able to understand the concept and remembering the combinations of the colours, I had no problem doing it. For example, I know that when a red object is placed in yellow light, the object would appear as red because yellow is made up of red and green. Like this, I can use this concept to do on other situations. When a red object is placed in magenta light, it would appear red also as magenta contains red as it is made up of blue and red. I scored quite well for my term test partly because chemistry was not tested. =P I would need to improve on my lenses and revise more on drawing the ray diagrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment