Sunday, September 26, 2010

Term Reflection

I had improved in Term 3 as compared to Term 1 and 2. I learnt many things like the kinetic particle theory, forces, weight,density, mass, scientists' tools, flames and measurement. I also learnt how to draw a graph and also a straight line graph. In practical, we did experiments on flames, measurement of length and time, density of object, elements, compound and mixtures, separation techniques, inside cell and photosynthesis and respiration carried out by plants.
I find that the practical lessons made me like science as it is very fun and I can test theories with with my friends. I hope that I can continue to do more experiments to have more interest in science. To improve my grades, I can revise my work more and practice more.

No comments:

Post a Comment